WHU MIM Frequently Asked Interview Questions
WHU Interview Questions Are Divided Into 8 Categories.
Profile Based Questions
- Tell me about one of your strengths which was previously a weakness
- Are you great with numbers if you have a spectacular GMAT score?
- Why do you want to leave your family business? /Why do you want to leave your previous job?
Competency Based Questions
- Any specific sector you want to proceed in?
- What is the best way to inspire people?
- Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
Goal Based Questions
- Why do you want to pursue ‘<‘degree name’>’?
- What are short term and long term goals?
- How will the program help you achieve your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
- Why do you want to study in <country_name>?
- Which other universities are you applying to? Why?
- What is the percentage of output generated with renewable energy sources in Europe?
- How do you measure internationality?
Current Affairs Questions
- Any recent news or policy in Europe which concerns you?
- Tell me about some Business news that has the potential to disrupt markets.
- What’s your take on the French Presidential Election?
WHU MIM Interview Questions – 1
Profile: Marketing Professional from European University Applying for a Masters in Management
- Tell me about your education.
- Why is your GPA low?
- How would your friend describe you?
- How would a family member describe you?
- Describe a situation where you handled a conflict with a co-worker?
- Describe a situation where you handled a conflict within your team members?
- Describe your leadership style?
- Why do you believe you possess that kind of leadership?
WHU MIM Interview Questions- 2
Profile: Young Graduate from Asia With Internships in the IT Sector
- Do you believe that your leadership style is flexible?
- Why did you choose to apply to WHU?
- Why should we select you?
- Do you have any international experience?
- Have you ever been to Germany?
- Have you ever interacted with a person from Europe?
- What are the differences you noted between your culture and European culture?
- What are the difficulties you believe you would encounter coming to Germany?
- What are your short term goals?