University of Warwick MSc BA
Rankings | Class Profile | Employment Report | Sample Essay | Interview Questions
University of Warwick MSc BA Introduction
University of Warwick MSc BA course is designed to equip students with the skills to gain insights from large data sets using statistical methods, optimization techniques and predictive models, and apply these to business problems. Students gain incomparable exposure through projects and dissertations inclusive in the course, which improves their business acumen and communication skills, and provides commercial research experience. Scroll down for further information on Warwick MSc BA Average GMAT, Warwick MSc BA Class Profile, Warwick MSc BA Application process, employment report, Warwick MSc BA fees, and more.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Warwick MSc in Business Analytics is for people who see the possibilities and the power of using data to support decision making. Detailed, precise thinkers who know that good business depends on getting – and understanding – reliable information.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Warwick MSc in Business Analytics program will develop the ability to identify, collect, analyze, interpret, and transform data to drive value and innovation. You will use Python and R, as well as standard data science libraries and tools.
WHERE WILL IT TAKE YOU?
Common new graduate roles for the Warwick MSc BA class profile include:
Data Scientists, Analytics Consultants, Business Intelligence Consultants, Big Data Analytics Officers, Data Solutions Architects
University of Warwick MSc BA Review
|Program Starts||September 2020|
|Location||England, United Kingdom|
|QS World Global MS BA 2020 Ranking||#9|
|University of Warwick MSc BA Fees||£29,250|
|University of Warwick MSc BA Application Deadlines||31 July (For intermediate deadlines see application deadline section)|
|University of Warwick MSc BA Application Process||· GMAT/GRE (Optional)
· One-Page resume
· English language proficiency test report (IELTS/TOEFL)
. One letter of recommendation
. Statement of purpose (For more details see application process section)
University of Warwick MSc BA Program & Curriculam
University of Warwick MSc BA Rankings
University of Warwick MSc BA Class Profile
University of Warwick MSc BA Placements
- 88% of graduates are in full-time employment six months after graduation.
- 41% graduated get jobs within three months of graduation
- 82% are employed overseas
- 18% are employed in UK
- $43,281 Average Salary per annum
University of Warwick Alumni Info
WBS graduates join a network of 45,000 global alumni, in over 140 countries.
Warwick Placements By Sector
|Consumer packaged goods||3%|
|Transportation & Logistics||2%|
University of Warwick MSc BA Application Process
Eligibility for Warwick MSc BA Application Process
- Bachelor’s degree (upper second class honors)
- IELTS overall score of 7.0
- GMAT/GRE Optional
- Cambridge overall score of 180
- TOEFL overall score 92
Documents required for Warwick MSc BA Application Process
- Completed graduate application
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- One letter of recommendation (academic)
- GMAT score if requested
- Non-refundable application fees: £60
The fee for 2020 entry is £29,250. These fees are the same for both UK and international students. This is payable at the start of the year, or in installments, but to secure your place on the course you must lodge a £1,500 deposit with us within four weeks of receiving your offer. The deposit is part of the total fee, not an additional cost.
|Food & Toiletries||£3,050|
|Books & Materials||£520|
|Other general expenditure||£2,775|
|Total yearly expenditure||£6,345|
- The Dean’s Scholarship – up to 14 awards that recognize academic excellence.
- High Potential Talent Scholarship – for individuals who can demonstrate excellent academic, extra-curricular and employability achievements through student societies, volunteering internships and/or part-time work.
- Future Leaders Scholarship – for individuals who have held significant positions of responsibility at school or as part of student or community-led societies.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scholarship – for individuals demonstrating strong entrepreneurial spirit through the setting up of a business venture, or significant society/volunteering achievement.
- Alumni Scholarship – all alumni from the University of Warwick who are accepted onto a postgraduate Masters receive a minimum 25% scholarship and up to 50% for exceptional academic and/or extra-curricular achievements.
Prodigy Finance offers alumni-funded loans to international students at the world’s top business schools, including Warwick Business School. While banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy looks to the future and assess applicants’ future earning potential (based on the past achievements of similar graduates) to determine loan affordability. Their international model allows them to offer competitive rates to over 150 nationalities of students.
- Eligibility: Accepted candidates into the Full Time Masters programmes are eligible to apply for a loan with Prodigy. The UK, EU, and International students. At least 40 days face to face on campus is required to qualify.
- Rates: Interest rates vary depending on individual applicants. Once you have accepted your place at WBS, you can apply directly through Prodigy’s online platform. The loan amount is capped at 80% of the cost of attendance (tuition fee minus the initial deposit paid and minus any scholarships). The loan can be used for tuition fees only and does not include living expenses. See more detail about the terms and conditions, and how to apply for a loan on Prodigy’s website.
- Why choose Prodigy? 150 nationalities covered Competitive interest rates, No collateral or guarantees required, Easy online process, No repayments while you study
Future Finance offers smart, flexible loans to help you reach your potential when government student loans and scholarships are not enough. Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website
University of Warwick MSc in Business Analytics Sample Essay Tips
Statement of purpose
This should be around 500 words in length and answer the following:
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- In which way you make contributions to the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?