SDA Bocconi MIM Interviews
SDA Bocconi MIM interviews are taken by alumni in two rounds. It can be both over skype or face to face.SDA interview is targeted to evaluate your confidence, motivation, and career aspirations.
SDA Bocconi MIM Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Boconni Interview Questions Are Divided Into 8 Categories.
Profile Based Questions
- Tell me about one of your strengths which was previously a weakness
- Are you great with numbers if you have a spectacular GMAT score?
- Why do you want to leave your family business? /Why do you want to leave your previous job?
- Any specific sector you want to proceed in?
- What is the best way to inspire people?
- Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
Goal Based Questions
- Why do you want to pursue ‘<‘degree name’>’?
- What are short term and long term goals?
- How will the program help you achieve your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
- Why do you want to study in <country_name>?
- Which other universities are you applying to? Why?
- What is the percentage of output generated with renewable energy sources in Europe?
- How do you measure internationality?
Current Affairs Questions
- Any recent news or policy in Europe which concerns you?
- Tell me about some Business news that has the potential to disrupt markets.
- What’s your take on the French Presidential Election?
SDA Boconni MIM Interview Questions – 1
- What makes you a unique candidate?
- What can you bring to SDA
- Why SDA?
- Why the masters in management program?
- They also asked specific questions regarding your cv?
- 10 years from now, if you were to be on the cover of TIME magazine what would it say about you?
SDA Boconni MIM Interview Questions – 2
- Tell me about yourself
- Working in a company which I can imagine is surrounded by my men, how did you manage? What were your challenges?
- What was your work there?
- What were your achievements at your workplace?
- Your referee wrote about your work in social service. What work did u do there?
- Do you think CSR is important for a company?
- Anything u want to ask us?