Imperial College MSc BA Interviews
Imperial College MSc BA Interviews are different from other business schools. Imperial has launched Kira academic to make a more informed decision about the applicant selection. This is because the platform facilitates recorded interviews and having a recorded interview means that all of the selectors can view your interview, rather than just one. You get 1-2 Minutes To Record Your Answers For Each Kira Interview Question.
If you are invited to submit a video interview, you will be sent details of how to access and use the Kira Talent online interview platform. Please make sure that the invitation doesn’t go to your junk mail by adding kiratalent.com to your list of safe senders. Once you have created an account, you will be asked a series of questions, to which you can record your answers as short videos and submit them online.
You must complete your online interview by the deadline stated in the email. If the email has gone into a junk, spam, or clutter folder in your inbox, we will not be able to rearrange a new interview for you, and your application will be considered for withdrawal.
A great way to prepare for your interview is to use the Kira Prep function. Here you will be able to practice responding to general timed spoken and written questions, review your responses, and unlock additional tips.
Imperial College MSc BA Frequently Asked Interview Questions
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. Tell us 3 key learnings from your work experience.
3. Why MSc BA?
4. Tell us about a challenging situation that you faced? How did you resolve it?
5. Tell me about an experience living, traveling, studying or working abroad. What was this experience like for you?
6. Why have you opted for the pathway indicated on your application?
7. A few hypothetical questions regarding improvement of consumer’s lives
8. If you had a day of vacation and unlimited resources, how would you spend the day?
9. What are your short- and long-term career goals?
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Imperial College MSc BA Interview Questions – 1
I’m led to believe that the video interview is little more than just an English proficiency test because there is only so much you can say in 1 minute. I got 3 competency questions, one written question, and one finance-related question:
- Tell me of a time when you demonstrated a high level of drive to achieve a goal.
- You have to speak to your boss about an overdue promotion, but she is hesitating. Show me how you would negotiate a successful outcome.
- How are you involved with your community outside the classroom? What impact have you made in this area?
- Who has inspired you in your life and how? (250 words)
- How has developments in technology shape the finance industry in recent years?