ESADE MIF Interviews
ESADE MIF interviews, since they are most often conducted by a representative from the admissions committee, tend to be highly personalized and based on your whole application. During the interview, the interviewer is also trying to gauge how solid your motivations for wanting to pursue a MIF are, how interested you seem in the ESADE program, and if you are truly a good fit for ESADE’s “Creactivist” culture. Interviewers often ask many standard interview questions, as well as questions designed to test just how collaborative you really are.
You will interview with a representative from ESADE’s admissions committee. If you are unable to travel to a hub city (ESADE conducts interviews in numerous cities around the world throughout the year), you may request a Skype interview. The interview process is of 45-60 minutes.
ESADE MIF Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Introduce yourself
- Why Finance and Why Esade Spain.
- What are your short- and long-term career goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why do you want to do MIF at this stage in your life/ career
- Tell us three key learnings from your work experience.
- Tell us about a challenging situation that you faced? How did you resolve it?
- What would you describe as your greatest achievement to date?
- How would you contribute to ESADE MIF class?
- How would Esade help you in your career path?
- How did you land your job?
- Which all other schools have you applied to and why?
- You are applying to European schools only. Why?
- A situational question ”At Esade teamwork is of importance and your grades are dependent on the team’s performance, having said that how would you deal with a situation where some of the team members are not pulling their weight”
- Talk about your interests and hobbies
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? Give examples
- Where would you want to work post MIF
- If 20 years from now you’re on the cover of TIME magazine, what would you want it to say about you?
- One reason that we should not select you?
- How would you adjust in a team if there are cultural differences amongst team members?
- Do you have any questions for us?
ESADE MIF Interview Questions – 1
Hello Ganesh..congrats on your interview call.. i had my interview in the first round application and i got admitted at ESADE..i will be joining the program in august.
My interview was over the phone.. here are some of the questions i was asked
- Why european schools (i am applying to only european schools hence the question)
- Why Finance and Why esade.
- A situational question ” in esade teamwork is of importance and your grades are dependent on the team’s performance, having said that how would you deal with a situation where some of the team members are not pulling their weight”
- Where would you want to work post MIF?
- How did you land your job? How do you get customer leads?
- How would I contribute to ESADE MIF class?
Other questions were with my background and stuff. the interviewer wanted to know more about me as a person. I got positive feedback on the questions i had asked the admission director and also on the overall i was told i am very focused. the interview lasted 45-50 mins.
ESADE MIF Interview Questions – 2
Profile: Young Graduate With Internships in the Marketing Sector
- What makes you a unique candidate?
- What can you bring to ESADE?
- Why ESADE?
- Why the Masters in Management program?
- They also asked specific questions regarding your CV.
- 10 years from now, if you were to be on the cover of TIME magazine, what would it say about you?